Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Useful Recipes and Spells...


I'm having a bit of an off-day so I'm just going to post some more useful BOS info. I promise I will return to the deep spiritual musings eventually, once I get out of this rut I'm in:

Angel Invocation-
(From John Dee's Enochian Keys)
Eee Nu Rah
Eee Nu Rah
Eee Nu Rah
Zay

Astra's Energy
(Recipe given to me by my mentor, Aslinn Dhan Dragonhawk)
3 drops cinnamon oil
12 drops olive oil
12 drops lemon oil

and recite this charm:
"Energy of the world unite in me,
Bring energy and life to me,
help me get through the busy day,
as I with strength go on my way."

Broomstick Blessing
by Yours Truly

Bless this broom with this charm
Witches' tool of old
May you be charged
Bright and bold.

The ocean's might
The wind's flight
The fire's light
The Earth's height
All these elements their powers be yours,
Blessed be...

*Cleanse spiritual working space with newly charged broom*

*Once done chant*
I may not ride you as legends tell
But I still use you well
Unexpected company comes when you have fell

Yours is the gift of the hearth
That is how I see your worth
A symbol of a woman's place and power
And of sabbats at the the midnight hour

I ask that you serve me well
As I softly weave this spell
And honor your sacred place

So mote it be!

P.S. If I post anything that is yours without giving due credit, please message me or email me.
You can email me at setlahseafox@yahoo.com!

Brightest Blessings Be

No comments:

Post a Comment