Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Spring Stuff, Beltane and Blessings



Greetings everyone,

I apologize for the long leave of absence, but I promise it was not intentional this time. My life has been a whirlwind of crazy and I've barely been able to think straight, let along type up stuff with this lovely little blog.


--------------------------------------------------------------


My dears, Beltane is only a week or so away and there's so much going on! If you're anything like me you haven't even planned out time to reflect, let alone time to do a ritual for this all important sabbat.


The thing for me is, Beltane is the very first pagan celebration I ever took part in, so I find it very important. Being unable to honor it this year would just down my spirits incredibly. I'm sure you all find importance in it in your own ways as well.


So what does one do?
If worse comes to comes to worse, at least find some time to meditate on the subject of this season. Summer's on the way and all the fun and sun it brings so there's a lot to be thankful for.


I am however, intent on doing a formal ceremony or at least formal-ish, for Beltane. Sometimes it's just a matter of scheduling in the time. Y'know... "pencil it in." The gods don't necessarily appreciate having to make appointments, but I'm sure they would appreciate any attention you offer to them to honor the bounty of summer and the fullness and power of the sun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way,
Happy Earth Day!!!!

1 comment: