Saturday, February 28, 2009

Greed in the Craft


I have to address this because it is something that is near impossible to get away from, so much so that it is downright irritating.
Commericalism has infected the Craft like a disease. It has been that way for years, as long as I have been involved in it and long before.
It is degrading to what we do and it removes from its point.
Now, granted, I do have a little spell and tarot service up on myspace, but I am unbelievably cheap (Think single dollar amounts here.) But charging fifty dollars for candles and some sage or over a hundred dollars for an advanced Wicca course that is only recycled garbage is a bit much.
But yeah, I'm picking on you Magicka School and Sacred Mists. Lay off on the prices dude. Some of us want to practice the old ways in the old way, through apprenticeship and free exchange.
Brightest Blessings Be


No comments:

Post a Comment