Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spells and Recipes for Spring


Okay, it's ironic to be typing this when it's snowing outside, but here goes;


Faerie Invocation

written by yours truly


Faeries, faerieland folk I pray,

Shide, Gnomes, Brownies, Pixies,

Join me here so we can play,

Dryads, Elves, Nymphs, Sprites,

Grant your magic to aid me this day,

You are always welcome in my home,

Blessed wee folk, spirits of Earth, blessed fae,

Accept my offerings spirits of light,

Blessed be and merry meet.


Come See Me Oil

One drop cinnamon

Three drops rose

Six drops sandalwood.


Charm to Banish Anger

again by yours truly


Raging tempest, burning flame,

Anger be gone in Jesus's name,

Rose petals, silk lace,

All will be calm in Mary's embrace


((Requires rose oil to dab on temples and wrists))



No comments:

Post a Comment